- (EN) How to add multiple Windows XP / 2000 / 2003 sources and Kaspersky Rescue CD
- (EN) How to add multiple Windows NT6/10 (Vista, 7, 8, 10, Server 2008/2012) sources and Ubuntu Desktop with persistence
- (EN) How to figure out what type the source is and which option to use
- (EN) How to start Debian and its derivatives from USB hard disk
- (RU) WinSetupFromUSB инструкция по использованию
- (RU) Мультизагрузочная флешка с помощью WinSetupFromUSB
- (ES) Cómo instalar Windows XP, 7, 8/8.1 desde el mismo PenDrive
- (ES) WinSetupFromUSB Guide – Maravento
- (HU) Multiboot USB eszköz készítése
- (PL) Instalacja Windows XP z pendrive
- (VN) Hướng Tạo USB Chứa Nhiều Bộ Cài Đặt Windows
How to install WinPE 10 8 Sergei Strelec?
I am afraid it’s not supported, due to the heavy customisations in this source. One way of doing it is to use WinsetupfromUSB 1.0 beta 8, but you won’t be able to have any other Windows 7/10 sources on the same USB.
It is good that you have presented such a great variety of languages for the tutorials, it also will be good that you will add a french language.
Have you got a link?
كيف يمكن تغيير خلفية الواجه ؟
how to remove or change iso files?
That’s explained in FAQ#15
Windows cannot be installed on selected dist the disk is of gpt partition style
This likely has nothing to do with the program and without additional details is hard to guess what’s happening.
Most likely you booted in BIOS/compatible mode, but the INTERNAL disk is partitioned as GPT.
Either boot in UEFI mode if possible, or convert it to MBR partitions if possible.
Where is the Arabic language?
Give me a link and I can add it, I don’t understand arabic to be able to add proper one myself.
Couldn’t prepare NT6 files. How to solve this problem
Please provide the log files, details in FAQ #14
Hello, this program is simply magnific, thank you developer for such a great work. That said i ve found that my ngff disk with a “jmicro” adapter is not recognized, how can i be able to us it with this program?
Hello and thanks.
Advanced options, show disks on all interfaces, and be careful with the selection as internal disks will also be displayed!
I love the program and it surpasses the qualities providing security to the pendrive boot.
I have managed to make a multiboot pendrive with dual mode for uefi and legacy at the same time.
I need to know how to create a password for the menu?
For grub4dos/BIOS boot can use:
For UEFI/bootmgr I am not aware, google can possibly help you.
Thanks for the help, I have managed to learn it.
I even only managed to encrypt each menu option and not the entire menu, but it works fine.