- (EN) How to add multiple Windows XP / 2000 / 2003 sources and Kaspersky Rescue CD
- (EN) How to add multiple Windows NT6/10 (Vista, 7, 8, 10, Server 2008/2012) sources and Ubuntu Desktop with persistence
- (EN) How to figure out what type the source is and which option to use
- (EN) How to start Debian and its derivatives from USB hard disk
- (RU) WinSetupFromUSB инструкция по использованию
- (RU) Мультизагрузочная флешка с помощью WinSetupFromUSB
- (ES) Cómo instalar Windows XP, 7, 8/8.1 desde el mismo PenDrive
- (ES) WinSetupFromUSB Guide – Maravento
- (HU) Multiboot USB eszköz készítése
- (PL) Instalacja Windows XP z pendrive
- (VN) Hướng Tạo USB Chứa Nhiều Bộ Cài Đặt Windows
How to use GPT as partition scheme for the installed OS?
Coloquem no programa a opção PXE para instalação dos sistemas através da rede local.
how to make uefi boot windows usb
Just use the default FAT32 partition, the program will do the rest. The same USB disk will also work in BIOS mode without modifications.
once again, I have installed windows but windows 11 without USB sticks, without CDs and without DVDs. only using WinSetupFromUSB
Can anybody HELP me as im clueless how & im also locked out of my dell laptop so unable make a clean windows download eaither usb flashdrive|pendrive|disk ,But im looking for pendrive|usbdrivr re-install disk|recovery-disk anybody no were i can get a disk recovery windows 7 | 10 | 11 ,its Wind 7 on it 32bit , or any sites that i mayb able get wot i need , Thanks
How to prepare Windows XP setup files to be installed from USB disk onto the same USB disk? It is said that’s possible on the front page.
Can I change Windows Iso path/Location from “WINSETUP” to custom folder by Changing In “Winpeshl.ini”?
otherwise how can I change ?
You can but you will have to modify the source code
But how can /where from I get source code please share link.
the source code would be the file menu.lst
Sorry, maybe you didn’t understand my question.
menu.lst loads bootmgr then bootmgr loads bcd and then bcd loads the modified boot.wim. When the system is fully booted “Winpeshl.ini” mount the Windws iso. I want to change the Windows iso path in “Winpeshl.ini” it doesn’t boot. I want to put windows iso in custom folder instead of winsetup folder.
I wand to modified to
And what is the use of moving the windows iso file if it is just a usb boot
I created a rescue USB witch have many tools I set in this custom path for iso that I can not change all of them.
There for I require to change iso path
Let’s hope WinSetupFromUSB is recognized as number 1 in creating bootable media. I’ve already done great stuff on that one and I couldn’t upload it to youtube
I watched your YouTube Channel. you done very good work. its more better if you will record in English Lang.
I’m going to dub the audio into English in that video on an alternative YouTube channel, even though I put subtitles there