|Date added||October 31, 2013|
|Tags||WinSetupFromUSB 1.0 beta5.7z|
Changes since version 1.0 beta4:
- added option to display all connected disks in case one needs to prepare eSATA etc. drives.
- improved detection of USB disks at start of GUI mode in case of 2000/XP/2003 setup
- added support for adding Ubuntu/Kubuntu/Xubuntu ISOs
- added option for shared BTS OEM folder if several sources need to share same OEM folder. Use tooltip for info.
- experimental option to prepare source to be installed on USB, to be tested further.
- better handling in case 2000/XP/2003 install is on machine with 2 or more internal disks
- at start of GUI mode, after own setup.exe and setup.cmd are finished, setup.exe from th e source is executed, no matter another fake or the original one. Thus BTS presetup.cmd for example is executed by its fake setup.exe.
- added option not to check for and install grub4dos MBR. One would have to take care of chainloading grldr by other means.
- updated many of the included programs